GHF: Gifted Homeschoolers Forum is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization that works to educate and advocate for gifted and 2e families, regardless of educational choice. Our membership includes families and professionals from every continent, supporting local communities, while creating a connected global network.
When you become a supporting member of GHF: Gifted Homeschoolers Forum, you also gain access to all of these great benefits:
1 year - $29, 2 years - $55, 3 years - $80, Lifetime - $300
- Membership card -- new and renewing members can receive these upon request. These can often be used as "proof of homeschooling" for educator's discounts of up to 25% at a variety of businesses.
- Discounts on great classes from GHF Online.
- Discounts on group programs offered by Barry Gelston, M.Ed. of Mr Gelston's One Room Schoolhouse through The Collaboratory Zone ($100 off), and the initial payment when enrolling in Learning Conversations ($35 off).
- Discount on class registration fee ($20 off) from Online G3, please use coupon code at this link.
- Showcase Your Child’s Work -- Has your child published a book or created other products available on Amazon? Members can have their children's work included on our GHF on Amazon Store! Kids' blogs and websites can be listed on our GHF Kids' Blogs page and our GHF Kids' Work Pinterest board.
- Discounts on some GHF-sponsored events and speakers.
- Discount $2.00 off on each book written by prolific homeschooling author and speaker David Albert, when ordered directly from his Skylark Sings website.
- Discounts on annual subscriptions to 2e Newsletter and on the Spotlight on 2e Series from the publishers of 2e Newsletter! Some titles in the series are Parenting Your Twice Exceptional Child, Understanding Your Twice Exceptional Student, The Twice-Exceptional Child With Asperger Syndrome ...and more! These are terrific for personal reference, or for sharing with relatives, friends, teachers and others who don't understand these issues but should. You may also want to donate copies to the library in your community.
- Discounts with recommended professionals (ask them!)
- One-time offers for GHF members from supporters and partners.
- State and federal tax deductions for the full amount of your membership and/or donation to our 501(c)3 organization.
- The great good feeling of supporting our work and our community!
- Lifetime members also get a free copy of any one book from GHF Press