Providing engaging online courses tailored to the needs of gifted and twice-exceptional students.
Summer 2018 classes are now in session.
Check out our Fall 2018 class schedule now!
Welcome to GHF Online, an online education program geared to the needs and interests of gifted students. Our small online classes provide abundant opportunities for interaction among students and instructors. Our classes offer students the opportunity to learn advanced, interdisciplinary content without being overburdened by heavy workload demands, occasionally using characters from pop culture such as Doctor Who, the gang from Hogwarts, and Percy Jackson to add a touch of familiarity to new material. GHF Online is 2e-friendly and willing to work with you to make reasonable accommodations for your child's individual needs.
GHF Online serves students from around the world offering a range of courses in mythology, literature, fan fiction, & philosophy; puzzlecraft; biology, chemistry & earth sciences; conceptual math; painting and photography; Latin; history; research writing & critical thinking; and more. Recommended ages run from eight years old through mid-high school, depending on the class. If you're not sure if a class is a good fit for your child, please ask. Classes meet weekly in a fully equipped online classroom featuring video chat, text chat, whiteboard, screen share, file sharing, and more.
We offer original curriculum designed by the instructors who teach it. Our instructors are passionate professionals committed to sharing the subjects they love with their students. Course fees, which are far lower than comparable programs, compensate our instructors with just a small fraction going to support other GHF programs.
- Testimonials & Reviews: What are other students and parents saying about us?
- Read what 2e Newsletter wrote about GHFO in a recent article.
- Have a special interest in our previous offerings? Let us know! We may be able to offer them again.
- Our Instructors are people with a passion for their subjects.
- See how our students have applied what they learned!
- Find out more about how GHFO works by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org