We’ve all been there. Another uncontrollable meltdown. What could have possibly triggered this one?
Is it really because of something so minor, so trivial? From an itchy shirt to a stressful playdate, our gifted kids often worry, plan, have anxiety, or just plain freak out. But they—and you—are not alone!
Our book recommendations range from serious advice for parents on how to help children feel less alone with their emotions to just plain laugh-out-loud silly.
- Plant Science: Nourishing a Source of Childhood Wonder
- Seven Ways to Help Teens Find Purpose
- New GHF Community Discussion Group!
- You Are Invited: GHFO Fall 2017 Art Show!
- Fill Their Minds Instead of Their Shelves: Gift One-of-a-Kind GHF Online Classes
- Michael’s Mathematical Journey
- Give the Coolest STEM and STEAM Activity Kit Subscriptions
- 6 Wearable Gifts that Celebrate Giftedness, Homeschooling, and Neurodiversity
- Another TED-Ed win!
- Sign up for Spring 2018!
Spring classes are filling up fast.
GHF Online: Providing engaging online courses tailored to the needs of gifted and twice-exceptional students of all ages. Learn more about GHF Online - our philosophy, how our classes work, what others have said about us, and see some of the results of our kids' work. We even have a YouTube channel.