...and Interviews and Book Reviews
- From the Archives: GHF interviews Kathi Kearney Corin Goodwin interviews Kathi Kearney, M.A. Ed on changes in gifted homeschooling
- Quirky Kids: Understanding and Helping Your Child Who Doesn't Fit In; When to Worry and When Not to Worry Sarah Garrison's take on the book by Perri Klass, M.D., and Eileen Costello, M.D.
- The Dilemma of the Instant Expert: Or, how a childless writer with no experience as an educator nevertheless decides to tell parents of gifted children where they've gone wrong. A critique of Alissa Quart's Hothouse Kids: The Dilemma of the Gifted Child by Sarah Garrison.
- When the Labels Don't Fit: A New Approach to Raising A Challenging Child Mika Gustavson reviews Barbara Probst's guide to understanding your child's behavior.
- An Interview with Dr. Edward R. Amend: About the Emotional Needs of Gifted Kids, by Suzi Cottrell and Michael F. Shaughnessy
- From Sparkling Kids: About Gifted Homeschoolers with Corin Goodwin
Articles in highlighted text are original contributions to the Gifted Homeschoolers Forum (GHF) web site. Articles in plain text are links to external web sites.
For information on reproducing articles on the GHF website, contact info@